As previous post, we have introduced how to use OpenShit cloud computing platform to create WordPress. Today we are going to introduce how to use FTP to manage WordPress.
Need to use:
2. FileZilla Client – https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
1. Open PuTTYgen to generate private and public key.
2. Save “public key” and “private key”.
3. Go to https://openshift.redhat.com/app/console/settings add public key.
4. Add Public Key to Openshift successful
5. Open FileZilla, set the private key
6. You can find your login information in your app console (https://openshift.redhat.com/app/console/application/your_app_name).
7. Openshift Account Information (ssh://user@host/~/git/dev.git/)
8. Setup your account in FileZilla
9. FTP Login Successful (WordPress Root Path: /var/lib/openshift/user/app-root/data)